150 Gallon Tank Information
150 gallon tanks are primarily used as residential tanks for smaller homes that have a lower usage or don’t have heating as one of their usages. These tanks are offered as aboveground installations only.
Features of a 150 Gallon Tank
· Most common tank used for small homes and mobile homes
· A 150 Gallon Tank holds 120 gallons when full, full is approximately 80% (weather permitting).
· Available for temporary installations
· We install tanks according to the railroad commission codes and regulations.
· Please contact us for pricing and information about the installation.
150 Gallon Tank Specifications
Approximate Weight 380 lbs
Dimensions 24 X 82 inches