250 Gallon Tank Information
250 Gallon Tanks are primarily used as residential tanks for homes that have a normal usage and the larger amount of usage will be predominantly in the winter months. A 250 gallon tank can be installed aboveground or underground.
Features of a 250 Gallon Tank
· Most common tank used for residences
· A 250 Gallon Tank holds 200 gallons when full, full is approximately 80% (weather permitting).
· Available for temporary installations
· We install tanks according to the railroad commission codes and regulations.
· For underground tanks, we include high potential magnesium anode for cathodic protection of the tank as well as sand backfill to protect the underground coating.
· Please contact us for pricing and information about the installation.
250 Gallon Tank Specifications
Dimensions 30 X 92 inches
Approximate Weight 480 lbs
Hole Dimensions (for a 250 Underground)
4.3' Deep • 4' Wide • 7' Long
We use anode and sand to pack the underground in.